Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spack





I think that everyone needs a certain kind of friend. Someone who listens, someone who will correct you when you are wrong, someone who you can bounce ideas off of and someone who is not afraid to kick you in the butt when you need it the most. Most of the time they have many of the same likes as you, but still enough differences to make life fun.

I have this friend, Spack, well his real name is Mark. A pastor, he lives a long ways away and I don't get to see or hang out with him, as a matter of fact I think that it has be about a year and a half since the last time I saw him. I also haven't talked to him in ages it seems, but that is because I have been negligent. I need to be a better friend. I miss my brother.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: