Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Good Day

Today turned out to be a very good day. After a long ride home (riding a bike to save gas), I ran errands, did small projects around the house. But the best news came as I was sitting at the dodge dealership get my "free" oil change (first good news of the afternoon). I've had a shuttering problem with my FJ Cruser for a time now and after taking it to my mechanic (Eric Minor, awesome awesome dude), he was able to diagnose my problem and with only 1000$ out of my pocket was able to get a completely new transmission that would normally have cost 3000$-5000$.
I then got the news that the boat, which didn't work at all last season, was up and ready for the summer!! It's going to be a good summer.

I was juggling a lot of things this morning and by the afternoon everything started to come together. Not a bad day!!!!

Now if I could just get my back to stop hurting !!!!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: