Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Philippians 4:5

S - Philippians 4:5
Let your reasonableness be known to everyone.The Lord is at hand;

O - Reasonableness is the acting and living with reason. A better way to put it would be to say, "Don't be unreasonable to anyone". There are also no specifics as to whom one can be reasonable to or not, it simply states. . . Everyone. Also the Lord is at hand, His kingdom comes can be one interpretation but also another could be that he is right there next to you, always there for you, guiding watching protecting.

A - I very much struggle with this !!! Not only do I tend to be very unreasonable at times, but when I am, my "reasonableness" can vary based on the mood, the recipient, and even the situation. I need to be reasonable with everyone, equal and the same.

P - Lord, help me and give me strength and patience to treat others with fairness and reasonableness. . . . EVERYONE.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: