Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Enjoy. . .

I recently penned a blog entitled "I Like. . . " which listed numerous things that I found appealing.

I decided to continue that thought but change it to things I enjoy. Things that make my heart sing and cause me to smile.

So here goes. . .

I enjoy. . . Spending time with my family
I enjoy. . . Dates with my wife
I enjoy. . . Watching my youngest daughter raise her hands during worship
I enjoy. . . Worship that means something, that is alive, not stifled, ordered and contrived
I enjoy. . . My pastor who speaks the truth about the gospel of Jesus Christ
I enjoy. . . Watching people come forward, make decisions for Christ and be baptized.
I enjoy. . . Talking to people and getting to know them
I enjoy. . . Seeing new places
I enjoy. . . Airports because there is traveling done there. People coming and going.
I enjoy. . . A working structure fire because it stretches and tests me.
I enjoy. . . Firefighting (See previous post)
I enjoy. . . Friends who help me when I am down and don't judge me when I falter
I enjoy. . . A home that loves me

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: