Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6/8

S - Ephesians 4:1-2

1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

O - To walk in a manner worthy of the calling. How we live, what we do, what we say, should all be in a manner worthy of our calling. And what is our calling? As sons of God. To walk in a manner that shows who we are.

A - In my life. In my dealings with family and especially at work I need to be separated, a light that shines. Not just one of the crowd but someone who people notice a difference in.

P - Lord give me the courage to stand out and stand up for you. Help mento walk in a manner that is pleasing and worthy of your love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: