Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Philippians 4:4

Philippians 4:4
S - Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

O - To me the one word that sticks out in this verse is the word "always". Yes, we should be rejoicing in the Lord, but how often is that rejoicing constant??? We need to be in a constant state of rejoice. Good times and bad, whatever comes our way. "Always" rejoice, again I will say, Rejoice "always"

A - Very much of what I said above. Our rejoicing needs to be constant. Even when we are down or things are not always going our way, the act of rejoicing needs to always occur. In good times and bad!!

P - Lord, I rejoice in you, help me to always keep you in the forefront of my thoughts and to rejoice in all that you are.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: