Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Otter Day




This is how my day started.

I came home from work and found that Cindy had planned a full "Otter" day.
Now let me explain. Otters love to play. They are all about fun. They are a little weak on responsibility, organization and structure, but if given the chance will play all day long . . . I love these days!!!

Anyway, here is how it went. . . .

First to Kaiser to pick up my new glasses, then to a watch store to get a new watch for work (my other one broke).

Then to Best Buy for some "gadget" purchasing (an Airport Express)

Off to the beach, Corona Del Mar, to be exact, where we laid on the beach talked, played Crossword puzzles, fed the birds and watched dolphins.



Off to dinner at Kings Fishhouse, where I had Sushi and then to the movie Act of Valor (total dude movie)

It was an awesome day, a total awesome day!!!

All because my wife wanted to do that for me!!

Am I lucky or what!!!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: