Friday, February 3, 2012

State of the Union




I have wanted to write this blog entry for some time but it has always eluded me in one way or another. But I think that it is important. One because it gives me goals to strive for and two because it is a record of my expectations for this year and whether I achieved any or not.

So here are some of my expectations for 2012

To love more. Cindy, the kids, those around me.
To be intentional and purposeful with the people above and those I come in contact with.
To be intentional in my Christian walk, having a purpose in what I believe.
To be more organized in every way; thinking, home, work, life (this will be hard for me).
To be a better Captain and example to those I work with.
To be humble before those whom I have wronged or hurt.
To ask forgiveness more, and hurt those around me less.
To stifle pride and think of others more important than myself.
To teach as many people as I can the joys of wake boarding.
To enjoy the accomplishments of others.
To sing more and play more music (well... play more music!!!)
To rock-climb again.
To have Fun.

This list is not exclusive. There are many other things that will cross my path. And I hope that 2012 allows me the opportunity to rise up to meet these challenges.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: