Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Twins and How My Day Started!

This was how my morning started. I drove to work and on the way there I stopped by the local grocery store and picked up a few things for breakfast. Not alot just some eggs, turkey, a tomato and an avocado. Not much but just enough to start the day with. So when I get to work and crack the first egg this is what I see.....




TWINS!!!!!

Believe me, I was surprised. I have never seen that before. I asked around and talked to my kids to see if this was a bad omen or sould I go out and buy a lotto ticket. The consensus was that it was a good thing, but we have to see what the day holds.

I think it is going to be good....How do I know????

Well my twin yolk egg, turned into a pretty awesome breakfast for starters!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: