Sunday, July 17, 2011

Haley Bitchin!!!

I don't know why I have been on this friendship kick (maybe because it has been on my heart lately), but I think that it is important to mention and even show by example what real friendship is!!!

Let me start with the example. My daughter, Jenna, has this friend named Haley. We call her Haley B. or Haley Bitchin. She has been a friend of Jenna's since before grade school.


She has always been there for Jenna and has been a constant source of happiness for our family. Which brings me to the characteristics of a good/best friend.

Caring, loving, always there(longevity), fun, real, original, giving, happy, compassionate, a little off center (at times)


These are some of the words I use to describe Haley B.

Not only has she integrated herself into our family but she has brought her family into our circle of friends, which only gets brighter when they are around.
I know that Haley will be around for a long time. How do I know that?? I'm not sure, I just know she will . . . . She is just that kind of friend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: