Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Great Day At Work


What constitutes a great day at work? Why would anyone even ask that question? Most people would say that the best thing about work is the 5:00 pm finishing bell. Others would say that it is the ability to get a lot of things accomplished. Or having not a lot of work to do while at work!!!!! For me it involves having a lot of good calls and making a difference, being effective in someone's life. This was the day I had yesterday!!! We had a lady who broke her leg so severely falling from a bike that she needed medications just to calm her down so we could splint it. I delivered a baby!!! Yes a healthy baby girl!!!! We treated a man who had nearly cut off one hand with a skill saw and sliced the other hand to the bone. We dealt with seizures, alcoholics, grown-ups and kids. Making a difference and bring a calm in the midst of chaos hopefully to each one. And the best part of it all....... Zachary was there to see it all. He was riding along as an explorer and we were able to experience it all together, to help and make a difference to the people we encountered...... Together.

One of the best Father / Son outings we have ever had!!!!!

Awesome day..... Awesome relationship building between me and Zachary.

I am definitely going to love passing the torch to my Son!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: