Friday, May 6, 2011

The Tongue




Have you ever said anything that you regretted. Don't you wish that you could at times if you said something you didn't want to and then just reach out into thin air and grab those words and pull them back in. I do it all the time. Something said to one of the kids that I knew would've been better off not said or a comment to a loved one that you knew as soon as the words landed that they did not have the right effect. It's like trying to catch smoke with your hands. Impossible. I have a masters degree in this. I am great at it. Cindy tells me all the time "maybe you should wait and think about what you are going to say". Or "I probably wouldn't phrase it that way". I'm learning, and I'm getting better. I hope. Maybe I better keep quiet!!!!!



No comments: