Sunday, May 30, 2010

Play Night




Friday night and all day Saturday Zach, Jenna and Shelby are in the show Tom Sawyer. And because the parents participation in the Green room, back stage, costume design, props, lighting, Etc, it becomes very difficult to see the show from anything other than the curtains at the side of the stage. But Saturday I had the opportunity to sit in the audience and watch as 65 kids from the ages of about 10 to 18 performed.... and it was awesome. There is some incredible talent. I was awestruck at Zach's rendition of the preacher. I fully laughed. It is fun watching my kids on stage, acting singing and dancing. I would have never thought, but there they were, without fear and totally comfortable on stage in front of an audience. I am a proud papa.

No comments: