Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends




My wife says that I like work way to much. She is happy that I have found a career that I enjoy but at times I feel that my happiness for work is overboard. But what's not to love. My crew has become my friends. I like to hang around with these guys. They are fun and full of life. I like the Fire Engine, who wouldn't. I get to run red lights, run the siren, people get out of my way. I enjoy the calls, well most of the calls. They are interesting and I get to actually help. I enjoy the hospital, the doctors, nurses and staff, they have become my friends.

I know that I am rambling but there is probably nothing that I do not look forward to tomorrow. From the people I will see to the emergency calls I go on (even at night). This is strange I know. But part of me feels blessed that I am where I am and that I interact with the people I interact with.

I think that this is called community or making a difference. Whatever it is, I like it.

No comments: