Friday, December 23, 2011

Retired Firefighters




Last monday I had the opportunity to attend the retirement party of two of my friends. Jim Shook, who I have known since I started this job and Greg Brinkley, who has been a source of friendship and fun for many many years. I got to watch them both, in some form, ride off into the sunset and start the next phase of there lives. It is awesome to see my friends make it to that level. Having run the race and running it well. Reaching the end and moving on. They are both awesome friends and I will miss them . . . here at work. But I will most assuredly see them off-duty and when my turn comes to graduate to retirement.


I love these events also cause I get to see friends that I have not seen for a while. (T-34-C, The Boys) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: