Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Quote




I heard this quote this morning while I was driving in to work this morning.

" A pessimist sees an obstacle in every opportunity, but an optimist sees an opportunity in every obstacle!"

I am constantly reminded of this all the time. I have been told by people who know me I am an optimist. That I see the good in people and that every obstacle that I encounter, I see opportunity. I have friends and family that are the same way and it is a joy to watch them flourish. But I also have pessimists in my life. These people are different than those who are grounded or practical. These people see obstacles all the time. They become bitter or angry because they missed opportunities or cannot see past the obstacle.

I am glad I am an optimist. I am glad that I am not blind to the opportunities that come my way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: