Saturday, September 24, 2011

Passing The Torch




Last Sunday while I had to work my family was able to attend Crossroads church. Even as the morning started they were not sure they were going to go, but decided that it would be good to go. While Zachary was not scheduled to be in the EMS chair, when he got there both seats were open so he decided to occupy one of them. No sooner had they sit down and began the service, an usher came quickly to the seat and called Zachary down. A person had passed out completely and definitely need assistance. Zachary totally stepped up, made decisions, assessed the patient, provided care, and passed the patient off to the paramedics when they arrived. Cindy was there and helped but it was definitely Zachary's show. Cindy always tells me that when something happens, I am usually at work. This time it was true, but zach totally stepped up. I am very definitely passing the torch!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: