Thursday, March 24, 2011

Destiny






I recently saw a movie that entertained the idea that freewill did not exist and that we were all predestined to live a life on a predetermined path. I very much enjoyed the movie but I am torn. While I believe that we all have the ability to choose our fate and are the ultimate masters of our future, I also believe that we walk a path that has a purpose. I do not believe that we randomly showed up here on earth simply by chance but that each individual follows a line that was set in motion, by a creator, long before we existed. Interesting problem. How can the two co-exist?? I don't know. I'm not totally sure how this works. But I do know that whether pre-destined or free-will, I have enjoyed the dear family, the best friends, and the exciting places and experiences that my path has taken me.

And I can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow!!!


No comments: