Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Late Night

I have always been a late night person. For some reason I am able to stay up when everyone else has called it a day. There are alot of times I find myself the only one awake in a station full of people. Now don't get me wrong, I get tired and if I need to I can call asleep at the drop of a hat. But for the most part I guess I am a night owl. And I kinda like it I guess. It allows me time to think and breathe and relax, without all the hustle and bustle of everyday life here at the fire house. It can get lonely at times, and it would be nice to have someone who was like me and didn't need the sleep that everyone craves. But for now I will just have to be content with me and my quiet time. For now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: