Thursday, September 16, 2010

When It's Good . . . . . .


Cindy makes these Chocolate Graham Cracker Peanut Butter bars. Graham cracker, powdered sugar, peanut butter crust with a chocolate topping. I love it. I ask for it every year for my birthday and anytime in-between. It is my all time favorite dessert. It is the one dessert that i can eat till I feel ready to explode. . . . . and then have just one more!!!!! It is a diet busting dessert for me. I come home from work in the morning and have a piece. If I walk by it during the day, I have a piece. If I can sneak one before dinner I will and then you have to have one for dessert afterwards. It is just good!!!!! There are no two ways around it. When there is a pan of it in the house, everything is just happier for me.

Lately my life has been a pan of Chocolate Graham Cracker Peanut Butter bars. My relationship to my wife is good, my kids is good, my work is good and my friends are good. I am in a happy place right now and I do not want it to end. I want my Chocolate Graham Cracker Peanut Butter bars to last forever and ever.

And not gain any weight :)

No comments: