Friday, October 3, 2008

The Beginning

This is the first of many thoughts that I would love to write down. My first thought is why the title 'The Long Journey Home'? I believe that we are born with a purpose and that purpose is to glorify our Father in heaven. From the moment we are born to the day we die we embark on a day to day, if not hour to hour and sometimes minute to minute adventure filled with happiness, joy, sorrow, hurt, pain, excitement, friends, enemies, aquaintences, kids, spouses, and a myrid of experiences that can either distract us or bring us to the knowledge that all the things listed above amoung a thousand other things can be an opportunity to Glorify God in heaven. This is our . . . my journey, to seek and at times simply recognize those things that God has for us that bring us to glorify Him.
My hope is these letters are able to chronical the events and experiences that come my way, sometimes humorous, or sad and even at times thought provoking but that is up to the reader. And in doing so be able to show my journey home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well my friend. good thoughts and words. hard to go wrong when dining on such meals :)